If you have any questions, would like to enquire about our availability for your
event or place an order please drop us an email. We look forward to hearing from
Horton Bank Top
The necessary legal bits. All hire agreements made with Peachy-Keen are subject to
the following terms and conditions. Please get in touch if there is anything here
that you would like more information about.
1. The Owner is Peachy-Keen.
2. The Hirer is the contact name on the booking confirmation email.
3. The Hire Period is the time from the agreed delivery/pick up date to the agreed
4. The Hired Goods are all items specified in the booking confirmation email, along
with their accessories including keys and storage boxes/bags.
5. At all times the Hired Goods remain the property of the owner.
6. The Hirer shall be solely responsible for the Hired Goods during the Hire Period, and
shall be alone responsible for insuring the goods from the time of delivery/pick
up, until return and acceptance of goods back into the possession of the Owner.
7. The Owner shall not be responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property
howsoever sustained arising from any Hired Goods.
8. Hire is only agreed once the Hirer has paid a non-refundable deposit of £50, and
has received the booking confirmation email from the Owner, which will include a
copy of these terms and conditions and an invoice. The Hirer is responsible for ensuring
that the Owner has received all payments.
9. The outstanding balance should be paid 1 week before the event. If paying by cheque,
this needs to be in our account and cleared 1 week prior to your event.
10. The Hirer may cancel the booking at any time. Cancellations made 28 days or less
from the booked date will require the outstanding balance paid in full.
11. On return/collection after hire, if any of the Hired Goods or included storage/accessories
are damaged or missing then the Owner will send a replacement invoice to the Hirer
for the cost to repair or replace the damaged goods. Replacement charges for all
Hired Goods are available upon request by the Hirer. Replacement invoices will be
issued within 28 days of the Hire Period. Failure to pay for damages/loss may result
in court proceedings and the Hirer will be responsible for any charges incurred by
12. The Owner reserves the right to use any photography taken during the Hire Period
for promotional purposes unless otherwise advised by the Hirer.
13. Delivery is FREE within 40 miles. Anything over 40 miles will incur an additional
£1.50 per mile surcharge each way. If you are hiring other items we will deliver
those too for FREE.